Manicures & Pedicures
- As per health and safety regulations no spa is allowed to preform services on someone with the following communicable diseases such as fungus, wart, herpes etc.
- If you have signs of any communicable disease please see a doctor and come back once everything is cleared up.
- Gel Polish is a soak off polish that stays chip free up to 14 days! Soak-off gel polish is applied with the same ease as regular polish but each layer is “cured” under a UV light to dry. You leave with completely dry and perfectly polished nails that won’t chip! It’s the perfect mani for those who have a special occasion around the corner, vacations or any profession that demands long-lasting colour!
- The longevity of Gel Polish is dependent on how much you work with your hands and how fast your nails naturally grow. Also, if your hands are always immersed in water expect less longevity of the wear. Gel polish typically lasts up to 14 days. Some individuals find it lasts even longer than 14 days!
- It is recommended to wear gloves when washing dishes or cleaning to protect your mani!
- Resist the urge to remove your gel polish yourself or peel and pick it off! It can cause damage to the nail plate as it can peel away healthy layers of the natural nail plate.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to change and fill out a consultation form.
- Plan your Skin Treatment on a relaxing day or night off as you will feel very relaxed afterwards.
- It is recommended to have a Skin Treatment every 6-8 weeks for optimal skin health. The Microzone Skin Treatment (i.e targeted treatment) is designed as a maintenance treatment at an affordable price to target whatever particular skin concern you have to achieve radiant skin. Home care is vital in achieving optimal skin health! Your Skin Therapist will design a customized regimen to target and maintain any specific skin conditions or concerns.
- Regular Skin Treatments activates cellular turnover, prevents breakouts, calms cools and soothes sensitivity or redness, brightens and deeply hydrates while nourishing and protecting your skin’s barrier to promote healthy skin.
- If it is that time of the month waxing services can still happen but please wear a tampon and tuck the string.
- Waxed hair grows in thinner and softer including underarm hair. When you shave you are prone to itching, prickles and dark stubble.
- Depending on the person; everyone’s hair growth cycle is different, but on average most people stay smooth for 1-3 weeks. Hair grows in stages and in each shaft three hairs can grow at different rates. You will get better results the longer you wait so that more of your hair is long enough for smoother removal. You will notice that after a few Brazilian or Bikini waxes, your hair will start to grow in much finer and you will also notice that your hair will start to grow back a lot slower.
- Under no circumstance will we perform a Skin Treatment the same day you have had any facial waxing as it is a form of exfoliation and combined with a Skin Treatment (which includes a professional grade exfoliation segment) could lead to irritation or peeling. It is always recommended to book a Skin Treatment or waxing and on different days.
- You may notice redness after you have been waxed for up to 24 hours. If your skin stays red or irritated any longer please contact us.
- For any brazilian or bikini waxing service, the hair should be approximately 1-2 cm long. This is the ideal length for the wax to stick and the hair to come out nice and easy from the root. Make sure to trim if the hair is too long to aid with removal.
- Make sure you are not on any Vitamin A medications such as; Retin-A, Renova, Isoretionin, Differin, Accutane or other acne medications. THESE MEDICATIONS WEAKEN THE SKIN AND MAY CAUSE IT TO TEAR.
- Exfoliating the night before helps prep the hair so it is removed easily from the root.
- Post waxing solutions will aid in keeping your skin calm, smooth and hydrated in order to prevent any ingrown hairs after you have been waxed.